Thursday 11 June 2009

Heather Small to tour in October 2009


Heather Small has revealed on "The Wright Stuff" that she plans to hit the road again and tour this October.


Wright: "Well we've talked about dancing, what about singing, when are we going to see you singing again?"

Small: "Well I just finished touring, a week today actually, that was such fun that I think I might go back out there again in October."

Wright: "This year?"

Small: "Yeah, I loved it."
...
Small: "When I'm out there, it's such fun. If I've just finished a tour and someone gets in there quickly and says do you want to do it again, I say yes! yes!"

It's not suprising Heather wants to get back on the road following 15 successful gigs already this year, including a full UK tour. She's even playing London Pride next month!

If you want to be the first to find out when and where Heather is touring sign up to the news feed!

No comments:

  © 2009 - HeatherSmallMusic.com

Back to TOP